R&D Intensive Sectors
The quality of Project Management is decisive for speed, cost and quality of the product.
- Strong pressure of innovation within the market
- High technological complexity
- Limited product lifecycle
- R&D intensive cost structure
- Project Management is an indirect success factor
- High product innovation speed
- Systematic R&D project and program controlling
- Efficient utilization of R&D budgets and resources
- Project-oriented development of organization, structure, culture and processes
- Consistent and company-specific PM conception
- Multi-project and project portfolio management
Tiba’s Contribution Towards Profit
- We carry out a quick critical-point analysis and illustrate which measures would significantly increase the chances of success for your projects.
- We x-ray existing processes and structures within the project organization and evaluate these in terms of their profitability.
- We make sure that the technical processes in product development (PEP), lifecycle processes and industry-specific process requirements (such as VDA, APQP) are ideally interlocked with the PM processes.
- We provide support in the launch of multi-project and project portfolio management so that your investment budgets will go to the right projects.
- Our trainers aim to make your project teams fit.
- Automotive Industry
- Electrical Industry
- Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology
- Medical Technology
- Software Producers
- Aerospace Industry
- Chemical Engineering