Service Providers / Supply Companies
Project Management quality has a significant impact on the reliability of the services.
- Project types: marketing, organizational and IT projects
- Project-intensive cost structures in corporate functions
- High service stability and service quality demands
- Well functioning matrix organization
- Efficient project portfolio control in order to avoid parallel developments
- High quality norms in project work Project-related change management
- High quality project work standards
- Change management accompanying a project
Tiba’s Contribution Towards Profit
- We closely examine your Project Management performance. We analyze corporate project functions, matrix functions and central service functions.
- We review your project budgets, analyze your project costs and take stock of your project portfolio. Our recommendations for adjusting project portfolios and optimizing project portfolios prevent projects from getting out of control when it comes to time and/or budget.
- In order to build up Project Management competencies in corporate functions, we provide guidance through the project-oriented development of your matrix organization, provide clear PM guidelines for your corporate functions as well as support in qualifying Project Management and change management.
- Transportation & Logistics
- Public Service
- Energy Suppliers
- IT Service Providers